Did you know that heart disease isn’t only the number killer in men, it’s also the top killer for women? In fact, more women die from heart disease than most forms of cancer combined! According to the American Heart Association, more than 1 in 3 women in the United States are living with heart disease. Every minute, one woman dies from heart disease, stroke, or some other form of cardiovascular disease.
L-Arginine: L-Arginine is a clinically useful amino acid for enhancing heart health, the circulatory system and the immune system.
HTN Complex: HTN ComplexTM is commonly used with L-Arginine for the natural promotion of healthy blood pressure.
Ribo-CarniClear: Ribo-CarniClearTM liquid is a tasty way to get high doses of ribose and carnitine, two very important nutrients known for heart health, energy enhancement and muscle recovery.
*** All products are made with non-GMO ingredients.
K+2 Potassium: K+2 Potassium is a uniquely formulated potassium product composed of potassium bicarbonate and potassium bound to the amino acid glycine, which gives the product optimum potency, stability and tolerability. This alkalinizing formula provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
Water Ease: Water EaseTM blends taurine with vitamin B6 to support healthy water balance, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health.
Did you know?
- -If obesity among kids continues to increase, many believe the current generation will be the first in American history to live shorter lives than their parents.
- -Someone has a heart attack every 25 seconds and dies of one every minute.
- -Perform in high intensity interval training. This type of training may be even better than regular aerobic exercise for people with heart disease, stroke, diabetes and pulmonary disease.
- -Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise, 5x a week to promote heart health.
- -Lower your LDL cholesterol levels by eating fiber-rich foods and ensuring adequate intake of omega-3 fatty acids.
- -Control blood pressure by participating in activities you enjoy, limiting stress, and remaining active.