March is National Nutrition Month
Did you know that the average American is eating 300 more calories each day than he or she did in 1985? Added sweeteners account for 23% of those additional calories and added fats account for 24%. In addition to this alarming rise in caloric intake, a whopping one third of Americans get 47% of their calories from junk food!
Vitamin D Complex: Vitamin D Complex features 2000 IUs of vitamin D, along with efficacious amounts of other fat-soluble vitamins, A, E (tocopherols and tocotrienols), and K (K1 and K2).
Twice Daily Multi™: Twice Daily contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.*
DFH Complete Multi™: This powerhouse multivitamin supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavaniods, choline, and inositol.
*All products are made with non-GMO ingredients.
OmegAvail™ Smoothies: These delicious tasting smoothies are high potency fish oil products. They are manufactured and designed to reduce the size of fish oil molecules, resulting in enhanced absorption and easy digestion. The fish oils found in these smoothies are delivered in the form found in nature and are of superior TG potency.
Vitamin D Ultra 10K: Vitamin D Ultra 10K is one of the highest potency vitamin D products available, providing 10,000 IU of vitamin D per serving, and is intended for situations where more aggressive vitamin D repletion is required.
Did you know?
- -Research has shown that vitamin D deficiency affects nearly 70% of the U.S. population.
- -An unhealthy diet contributes to approximately 678,000 deaths each year in the U.S.
- -In the last 30 years, obesity rates have doubled in adults, tripled in children and quadrupled in adolescents.
- -Limit sugary drinks from your diet. Sugary drinks are strongly associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease and all sorts of health problems.
- -Limit or eliminate processed foods and replace non-vegetable carbohydrates with healthy fats and protein. Beneficials fats include avocados, coconut oil, olives, olive oil, butter and nuts.
- -Aim to drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of water per day to help detoxify your body from daily toxic exposures.
- -Supplement with Omega-3 fatty acids. Deficiencies in Omega-3 are associated with depression, various mental disorders, heart disease and other serious conditions.