BEAT FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINING | WEXFORD, PA
Personal Training Session Options:
- 30-Minute Personal Training Session – $45.00
- *(5) 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $200.00
- *(10) 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $350.00
- *(20) 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $500.00
- 60-Minute Personal Training Session – $70.00
- *(5) 60-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $325.00
- *(10) 60-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $600.00
- *(20) 60-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $1,000.00
- *(2:1 + 3:1) 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $60.00 / $75.00
- *(2:1 + 3:1) 60-Minute Personal Training Sessions – $100.00 / $135.00
*5 sessions are good for 2 months, 10 sessions are good for 4 months, 20 sessions are good for 6 months
*15% discount on 2:1 & 3:1 personal training sessions with 10+ session packages
Difference Between Beat Fitness Personal Training Programs & Other Personal Training Programs
Beat Fitness Personal Training Programs:
- Initial video analysis of form
- Re-evaluation video analysis of form – every 30 days
- Advanced movement and performance training
- Posture and form coaching to reduce injury and improve movement
- Individualized at-home exercises and stretches to improve form and movement, reduce pain and tightness, and improve overall quality of life
Other Personal Training Programs:
- No initial or follow-up video analysis of form
- Limited or faulty coaching regarding posture and form
- Limited focus on improving overall movement capabilities
- ‘Cookie cutter’ based workouts and program design
- Little to no at-home exercises and stretches provided
What sets Beat Fitness’ Personal Training Apart From Others?
A healthy human body is built on a strong, solid core. In today’s world however, many of us develop a weakened core due to our lifestyle habits and daily movement patterns. These imbalances can cause everyday aches and pains and may even lead to injuries.
At Beat Fitness, our classes and personal training programs are built around developing a strong core. By focusing on proper breathing techniques, functional movement and exercise form, we can deliver great workouts while solidifying this foundation.
We use a method of training known as barefoot training which engages our deep core muscles. Barefoot training helps prevent injuries, aids in rehab from existing injuries, and develops optimal movement mechanics which ultimately programs us to move the way we were designed to move.
Beat Fitness believes that personal training is more than working one-on-one with a fitness professional or just working out to get your sweat on. It’s about designing programs around individual goals and correcting specific areas of concern. It’s about us helping you live an improved and empowered life.
During your initial session, we will spend time outlining your goals, reviewing previous injuries, and developing a plan of action to help you to move better, move stronger, and LIVE EMPOWERED.
Are you interested in personal training at Beat Fitness? Contact our Head Trainer Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.